Basa Fish In Tamil means “கெளுத்தி மீன்” “Keluthi Meen” another name For basa fish is catfish
they are found on the riverside eats small fish and are very much tasty when compare to sea fish
River Fish is very much tasty because it lives in Good water and salt in the water so it’s very tasty.
The hometown for Keluthi Meen is Southeast Asia its river, pounds, lake, etc.
Catfish grow very large and it has a round head white color. Large weight Fish Good protein content Fish.
Benefits For Eating Basa Fish
- same I mentioned in the blog about Salmon Fish In Tamil & Tuna fish In Tamil large Fatty Acids to reduce cholesterol etc.
- when eating the catfish develop body tissue, and produce body enzymes also.
- catfish found a lake that was very tasty and the Best Food.
- It’s very useful for a Pregnant lady it gives large benefits to the child.
- Very Cheap Price and poor people can buy this fish.
- 1 kilogram is about 150 price only you can buy it online.
species Basa (Pangasius bocourti) Family Pangasiidae
Very Important Fish sales in the international market.
Its found in a river cobbler, cobbler, basa, pangasius, panga, etc
Price Of Basa Fish
The price of basa fish can vary depending on a number of factors, including location, season, and demand. In general, basa fish is less expensive than other types of fish, such as salmon or tuna.
Here are some rough estimates of the price of basa fish in different locations:
- In the United States, basa fish fillets can cost anywhere from $2 to $5 per pound, depending on the retailer and the location. Whole basa fish may cost slightly less.
- In Canada, the price of basa fish fillets can range from $6 to $10 per pound, depending on the location and the retailer.
- In the United Kingdom, the price of basa fish fillets can range from £4 to £7 per pound, depending on the retailer and the location.
Keep in mind that these are just rough estimates, and the actual price of basa fish may vary depending on a variety of factors. It is always a good idea to check with your local retailers to get the most accurate pricing information.
I hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.
How To Catch Basa Fish
Basa fish, also known as pangasius or swai, is a type of catfish that is native to the Mekong River in Southeast Asia. It is a popular choice for aquaculture due to its fast growth rate, low price, and ability to tolerate crowded conditions.
If you are interested in catching basa fish, there are a few different methods you can try:
- Fishing with a rod and reel: This is the most common method of catching basa fish. To do this, you will need a fishing rod and reel, fishing line, hooks, and bait.
- You can use live bait, such as worms or minnows, or artificial lures, such as jigs or spinners. When fishing for basa fish, it is important to use a heavy line and a sturdy rod, as these fish can be quite large and powerful.
- Fishing with a net: Another option is to use a net to catch basa fish.
- This can be done using a cast net, which is a circular net with weights around the edge that is thrown by hand, or a seine net, which is a long, narrow net that is pulled through the water by a boat.
- Both of these methods are effective for catching large numbers of fish at once, but they can be more difficult to use than a rod and reel.
- Fishing with traps: Another option is to use traps to catch basa fish.
- There are many different types of traps that can be used for this purpose, including baited traps, which use food to attract the fish, and box traps, which are made of wire or wood and have a door that can be closed once the fish are inside.
- Traps can be effective for catching basa fish, but they require careful handling to avoid injuring the fish.